Spin the Wheel Scholarship
Enter To Win By Clicking The Link Below!
The Spin the Wheel Scholarship is a summer study-abroad experience, with complete program costs and airfare covered by the University. All of the potential locations were listed on the wheel. There were two spots on the wheel, one labeled "President's Choice" and one labeled "Student's Choice." A spin of the wheel determined students' study abroad location from some of the amazing options below!!!
Some of 2017's potential locations were:
Summer 2018 Spin The Wheel Scholarship Entry Guidelines
- Students must be present at the Spin-the-Wheel event to win! (Event: January 31, 2:00 p.m., O'Donnell Auditorium in the Whitlock Building).
- Students scheduled to attend class during the event should not skip class to attend.
- If a student is scheduled to be in class and their name is drawn, then the President will spin on their behalf.
- Class attendance will be verified for any winning student who was scheduled to be in class during the event. The student will only remain eligible if they attended class during the event.
- 100% Online students and Extended campus students are not required to be in attendance to win, but must accept the results of the President's spin if they choose not to attend.
- All entrants must have and maintain Good Standing with the office of Student Rights and Responsibilities.
- All entrants must have and maintain a minimum 2.5 GPA. If you are a first semester freshman without a college GPA, please indicate that in place of your GPA, as you answer the questions.
- All entrants must have and maintain full-time status at EKU during the spring term (minimum 12 hours).
- All entrants must be pursuing an undergraduate degree at the time of entry and during the study abroad program.
- Students scheduled for May 2018 graduation may not defer graduation in order to participate.
- Applicants are not eligible if they have previously won a Spin-The-Wheel scholarship or if they have earned another Study Abroad Scholarship of $1,000 or more through the EKU Education Abroad office or the former CIE.
- Full-time EKU Employees are not eligible to enter.
- Winners are not permitted to accept any other financial aid sources during the summer term.
- Spin-the-Wheel winners must complete an End-of-Program survey upon their return.
- Deadline for Entry submissions is Friday, January 26th.